For some of us, Valentine's Day means that special day to be spent with that special someone. For the rest of us, we groan at the sickly sight of Maureen getting exotic chocolate and flowers delivered to her at 11am. Who makes the rules on Valentine's? No one! Whether you are coupled up or single, there's absolutely every reason to feel loved, either by your boyfriend/girlfriend, a relative or even your BFF. YOU decide how you want spend your day, but whatever it is, make sure to keep the love flowing.
Here's a list of my top 10 must do's on Valentines Day.
10. Fragrance - Smell divine with a spritz of new fragrance by Viktor and Rolf, Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum. A thousand flowers in a bottle. Full-bodied and opulent, Flowerbomb eau de parfum explodes in a bouquet of sensations with its addictive floral notes which leave, their trail, like a whirlwind that is distinctly couture.
9. Eat Chocolate - At this stage, we're going to have to let go of our new year resolution for one day and indulge in some delicious chocolate goodness. Elaine Sherman wrote "Chocolate is heavenly, mellow, sensual, deep, dark, sumptuous, gratifying, potent, dense, creamy, seductive, suggestive, rich, excessive, silky, smooth, luxurious, celestial. Chocolate is downfall, happiness, pleasure, love, ecstasy, fantasy ... chocolate makes us wicked, guilty, sinful, healthy, chic, happy." Definitely a good reason to eat chocolate!
|Rihanna shows of her Cherry Red talons|
|Wax or Shave?|
7. Shave/Wax - It doesn't matter if you wear tights or pants on that day, someone might be taking them off later. So make sure to keep your pits and pins silky smooth!
6. Say the "3 letter" words - Is it really that hard to utter the words: "I love you"? Now, this is not an excuse to go uttering these words willy nilly. But do tell that special person if you truly do love them.
5. Eat out - So we agreed on taking the day off on our resolution. Treat yourself and take an opportunity to visit your favourite restaurant. Remember to make reservations to avoid waiting for hours to get a table.
|Toni Tones in a KemKemStudio animal print dress|
3. Get your hair done - Do you favour long flowing locks or shorter bangs? Whatever your look is this season, make sure your hair personifies sexy. Why not try an updo for that grown sexy look?