|Me. The only nice, recent picture I could find, since I'm always behind the camera.|
1. I am annoyingly nocturnal. I can stay awake all night working and when it comes to working during the day, it's like someone hit the snooze button (even after a good night rest).
2. I love taking pictures. I recently stumbled upon photography and being able to capture a moment is soo amazing! Almost like freezing time and going back to the that time whenever you want.
3. Possibly due to the fact I spent most of my education in boarding school away from home, I never miss home. Sure, I crave speaking to members of my family if I've been away for too long but I'm okay as long as everyone's fine and healthy
4. I love makeup! Whether it's makeup on other people or on myself, I absolutely love it! I once read an article
5. I love to watch behind the scene footage of animation. It's so fascinating to see how these characters are created using graphics and technology. Its brilliant! And then finding out whose voice is being used for which character, is just freakishly superb! My best voice artist is Hank Azaria. He does over 10 characters on the Simpsons and the all sound different! And he's a hottie.
6. I always have to tell people my hazel eyes are not real. I'm extremely short sighted and will not wear coke bottle glasses. So I improvise and make the most out of my bad eye sight by wearing coloured contacts.
7. I love watching comedy by the following people: Will Ferrell, Jack Black, Ben Stiller, Robert Downey Jr, Steve Coogan, Steve Carell, Jon Heder, Seth Rogen. I don't have have to read the synopsis of the movie. I will just watch it.
Wow! That was some real soul searching! Here are the following blogs I have recently found and adore: MiafarrahDaily, SabinePsynopsis, Style Defined, FashionSteelNYC, Lohis Creation, Style By Queens, Fashion Rehab, I love Lucy, Follow me in Five Inch Heels, Fashion Phoenix, Nerd About Town, Heart Print and Style, Chic Therapy, Fashion, Love and Life, Fabulosity Unwritten.
(In the Voice of Apu Nahasapeemapetilon from the Simpsons) Thank you and come again!